Search This Blog

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Gap's new logo

Hello, today I'm talking about this article that was recently posted on yahoo about gap changing to a new logo.  You can take a look at the article yourself and see the pictures of the new logo and old logo at this link GAP redesigns logo .  Now I happen to think gap is a great store. I buy some of my clothes from there time to time.  When i saw this new logo i liked the older one better.  I can see why they're wanting to change the logo though to reinvent themselves.  I recommend they do change the logo if that's what they want to do but not to the one they have up now because it doesn't look better than the first one.  If they do choose this new logo though it'll still probably be fine since the clothing will be the same and everything.  Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment