Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Summers hottest styles

Now that its summer, people are looking to wear the hottest things that'll get them noticed.  If you want to take my advice here are some clothes I came across I think would make a person stand out from the crowd:

I'm a huge fan of Ralph Lauren Polo mainly because their clothes fit very well and is not too much or too little.  I came across this polo and thought it was very cool for guys. Its custom fit and now available for $125 at this link ralphlauren.com

Another shirt I recommend for the guys by Ralph Lauren is this green and orange striped rugby.  Pair them with some brown shoes and you'll be good to go! this shirt is $110 and can be found by clicking this link RalphLauren.com


Lastly I also think this top half striped polo would work for many guys, a great design it is priced for $79.50 here RalphLauren.com


For the guys that spend a lot of money I recommend these shirts by Christopher Kane. I like the galaxy look to these and they are all are priced at $360 here Barneys




Next for the women I recommend this capped sleeved shirt in orange by Calvin Klein.   It is priced for $34.99 from sale at CalvinKlein.com


Lastly for women i suggest this red dress by Calvin Klein. I thought this would look sexy on just about any woman and it is on sale for $99.99 here Calvinklein.com

No comments:

Post a Comment