Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

Dolce & Gabbana

Here are some of the latest things by Dolce & Gabbana now on sale that I thought were nice styles for Men and Women:


For Men there is this sporty t shirt.  I like the detail print that depicts the game of basketball.  This shirt is on sale now for $132 at this link Dolce&Gabbana


Another men's shirt that I thought was neat was this man with afro wearing a bow tie picture on shirt.  This shirt is on sale now for $99 at this link Dolce&Gabbana


Last for men that I thought was cool was another shirt with a guy depicted on it wearing a bow tie.  This shirt is on sale for $87 at this link Dolce&Gabbana


For Women I came across this nice dress that is on sale for $267 but with only one size left..It can be found at this link D&G

Lastly I saw some nice jewelry for women that isn't on sale but looks unique:



To buy these pieces of jewelry or take a closer look CLICK HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment